Author Topic: Jeff and Sherry Vance's rebuilding begins  (Read 2260 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Jeff and Sherry Vance's rebuilding begins
« on: August 07, 2018, 09:31:14 AM »
This is the same message posted in the member's section last week. I know many folks don't log in, so wanted it to be more visible.  Thanks!   drc

Many of you already know that there was an overnight fire at Jeff and Sherry's place a couple of weeks ago, they think caused by a lightening strike.  Thankfully it did not spread the the surround woods and the adjoinning homes. Unfortunately it took most of their young bird coops, brooders, some of their prized brood pens and about 180 birds. Also they lost a good bit of their field records, a fully conditioned building and all of their construction tools. I know that several folks have offered condolances and some have sent money as well.

Jeff has nearly finished the clearing of the site and is planning a slow progressive rebuild. I know some folks have talked with him about getting his lines of birds rebuilt during the next couple of seasons too.  We all wish them a complete recovery of their lines of both Bantam and Large Fowl AMs.

Anyone that would like to contribute to the new construction can contact the Vances the following ways. And anyone that would like to contribute anonomously is welcome to drop me a note to discuss.  Thanks in advance.    drccash@yahoo.com

Jeff's paypal:  Jefferydvance44@gmail.com
mailing address:   PO Box 380, Brenton WV 24818

jefferydvance44@gmail.com

Po box 380
Brenton WV 24818
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:33:44 AM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9