Author Topic: Any Young or extra male stock available along the I-85 corridor?  (Read 4066 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
We have someone looking for Blue, Blue wheaten or Splash Wheaten (males expecially) that might be close to someone making the trip from Charlotte to Alabama.  drop me a line if you help someone get started.    Thanks   Don Cash  drccash@yahoo.com 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 02:47:46 PM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Any Young or extra male stock available along the I-85 corridor?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 06:00:52 PM »
I think we may have found a match for this request so thank you for all of the responses.  It's great to see how people respond to help other breeders who need birds. We did find a breeder in SC that has some extra Wheaten/BW males if anyone is in need of one.    If you do have extras, feel free to let me know and or post them here on the Ameraucana Marketplace.    Have a good night!    drc

« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:53:52 AM by Don »
Don Cash

Thomas Ellington

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
Hey Don
I dont know if you or anyone else is still looking for a Roo? But I have 2 young Blues I need to find a new home for.

Tom

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 06:52:31 AM »
Thanks Thomas, I hope you are doing well this season,     I hope folks will see your note here and get in touch.   Anyone who has extras in the SE area feel free to post on this thread. And of course any member is welcome to start a thread in the Ameraucana Market place anytime.   Thanks!    drc
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 06:54:28 AM by Don »
Don Cash

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 04:46:17 PM »
I just started sorting birds out and have only been through the oldest pen - birds hatched in Feb.  But I've got 3 cockerels from that pen and 3 pullets - all are black, but some of them came from one of my blue x blue pens.  A couple of them are out of the pen sired by my first Grand CH, Solomon.

I need to move them out, so I'm willing to negotiate.  Then the next round will the second oldest group with youngsters hatched in March and early April.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com