Author Topic: ABC 40th Anniversary Celebration and 2018 National Meet at Dayton Fancy Feathers  (Read 2370 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
What a great (and exhausting!) weekend! My first time attending an Ameraucana Breeders Club National and what a thrill it was.

Congratulations to Jerry DeSmidt for taking the top honors in the National meet with CH Ameraucana, Best of Breed in both the LF and bantam classes! I can't say I was surprised, however - when I cooped in and saw your black cockerel, I knew it was a winner. :)

Congratulations to Emmi McDonald for taking top honors in the Junior show, with your black pullet!! Let's see, I think that was BV, BB, CH Ameraucana, CH AOSB, Reserve CH LF Black Pullet!! Did I get all the new titles? ;) And, your first show!! What a way to start a show career!

Thank you to everyone that came, showed, worked, and did all that you did to make this, our 40th Anniversary National Meet, such a success and a great gathering of like-minded friends.

More Congratulations will be forthcoming, as the complete meet report for both shows, Club and National, are gone through.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com