The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

2019 Ameraucana National

(1/4) > >>

Don:
The South East District has the honor of hosting the National this next year.  Normally we plan to announce this location as early as possible so folks can time their hatches accordingly.  We are also in the process of having the Qualifying meet for the Self Blue LF next year.  This has to take place at an APA District Meet.  We are waiting for those APA directors to place the meets in APA Districts 4 and 12 to see if we can locate the National and combine the two efforts. 

My best guess is hopefully the date will be between mid Nov and mid Dec. 
We appreciate your patience and will announce this location and date as soon as possible.     

Cesar “CJ”:
Any chance of holding a National near us folks in the western part of the country? lol

Birdcrazy:
Cesar, yes there is a chance to hold a ABC National Show in the western U.S. The National Show rotates from district to district each year. The 2017 National Show was in my district (North Central) and held in Hutchinson, MN. This year it was the North East turn and held in Greenville, OH. Next year's turn would be the South East District followed by the South Central in 2020. In 2021 it would be the Western District's turn. So that gives members in the Western District until November 15, 2020 to plan and get with their District Director for a location in their district. In the case a ABC District chooses not to host the National Show, it rotates to the next district in line to be the host for the National Show.

Don:
I think maybe we've settled on a location for the 2019 National, just trying to tie up a couple loose ends.  So keep posted and hopefully I will announce this before next week.  Get your calendars and incuabators on stand by.   lol.

Don:
Okay, After much gnashing of teeth......... etc.  The 2019 ABC National will be held the first weekend of December at the Dixie Classic show in Knoxville Tenn. 

I hope many exhibitors will be able to make it there from the SE as well as surrounding Districts.  Good luck with your Breeding sets, hatches and grow outs this season. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version