The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

2019 Ameraucana National

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jeffery and Cheryl Vance:
Would it not have been more convenient to have pushed the ABC nationals back to the Northeast with the Self Blue qualifying going on in Columbus?  So everyone could have had a chance without hardship to attend the ABC nationals.     And then the Southeast pick it back up in 2020....   Just curious and wondering, am I wrong in thinking this way?  Has anyone thought of this????

Lisa Helms:
Yes that would have made a whole lot of sense 

Lisa Helms:
I do not understand why it is up for argument.   When it is the district directors turn to pick location.   It shouldnt be up for debate.   Might as well just change the bylaws and let the president and secretary pick

Susan Mouw:
As it stands right now, our Constitution and By-laws do not allow such freedom in placing the National.

And, having two Nationals, back to back, within a couple of hours of each other, would disenfranchise many members who can't make those kind of drives.

We can look at some changes to the Constitution and By-Laws, if needed, in the next election cycle.

Sherry Klaus:
Sorry I will not be attending this show . Dec shows are already to iffy for driving with winter weather .
Thanks Don for letting us know 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version