Author Topic: ne district  (Read 2821 times)

Rob Sando

• ABC BOD
    • View Profile
ne district
« on: November 29, 2018, 06:01:16 PM »
hello all:
  I am going to be new director in the ne district.. starting in January  please let me know where we in the ne need meets! also I would like input on where the district meet should be in 2019   thank u   rob sando
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 06:04:50 PM by Rob Sando »

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: ne district
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 07:00:12 AM »
Welcome Rob, I look forward to working with you next year.  I am sure the members will be calling on you soon to start the new meets in this winter and next spring.   
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 05:12:55 PM »
Hi Rob!

Great to have you on board!  If there's anything I can help you with, just give me a holler. <g>  (That's southern slang for contact me <wink>)
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

Temple DaSilva

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 10:14:46 AM »
hello all:
  I am going to be new director in the ne district.. starting in January  please let me know where we in the ne need meets! also I would like input on where the district meet should be in 2019   thank u   rob sando

Hi Rob,

I'm one of your "constituents" here in Connecticut.  I look forward to meeting you at the upcoming shows.  The only meet we have scheduled for the North East District in the upcoming year (previously approved by Larry) is the Northeastern Poultry Congress on Jan 19-20.  I usually ask for one in each of the New England states so I'll send you that request soon.

Welcome... or welcome back?

-Temple DaSilva