Author Topic: Hi Jeannette  (Read 2708 times)

philipu

Hi Jeannette
« on: September 02, 2006, 09:53:04 PM »
Hi Jeannette,
How\'s one of the very early Ameraucana people.
She knows her birds.
blessings, phil

Mike Gilbert

Hi Jeannette
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 09:35:08 AM »
Hi Jeannette,
Welcome!   What took you so long?   Have fun reading all the subjects of interest to you.   For those of you who may be new to the ABC, Jeannette served faithfully as ABC Secretary for many years when we desperately needed someone like her to keep the newsletters flowing and the finances accounted for.   She did a wonderful job for us, and we \"oldtimers\" will be forever grateful.    That was in the days before internet usage was common.    Our current secretary has package deals available for the older newsletters;  they chronicle a great deal of the history of the Ameraucana breed.
For anyone who wonders \"where we came from\" or \"what we are about\" I would recommend that you secure your own copy while they are still available.    Take a moment to welcome a critical part of Ameraucana history.    Thanks again, Jeannette.

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Hi Jeannette
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
Hi Jeannette!

I met you at the Spokane Interstate Fair last year and talked to you regarding my birds.  You were very helpful and I much appreciated the time you took with me as you were very busy.

I am showing my birds again this year and hope to do well again.  I have added new blood to my lines from John B. and from Paul S.  

Enjoy the board!

Jean Ribbeck
Jean