The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > Exhibiting & Promoting

2018 Rosettes

(1/2) > >>

Michelle Muldowney-Stevens:
When are rosettes mailed out for the previous year?

Michelle Muldowney-Stevens:
I've now had other members contact me that have never received rosettes won, even for previous years. I think this is an important member benefit that should be fulfilled. Having members display those helps promote the club. I think it's especially important for juniors.

Susan Mouw:
The order for this spring's shipment of rosettes has been placed with our vendor and paid for. I'm just waiting to receive them to ship them out.

Susan Mouw:

--- Quote from: Michelle Muldowney-Stevens on March 01, 2019, 12:02:41 PM ---I've now had other members contact me that have never received rosettes won, even for previous years. I think this is an important member benefit that should be fulfilled. Having members display those helps promote the club. I think it's especially important for juniors.

--- End quote ---

Michelle, there are certain restrictions on what wins will receive a rosette.  I've had people contact me about rosettes for wins that were not qualified for a rosette.

Susan Mouw:
Let me also add that show reports should be turned in within 30 days of the meet.  I know life happens and other things become a priority, but we can't process meet reports, or send out rosettes, for meet reports we haven't received.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version