Author Topic: 2019 National - Dixie Classic, Knoxville TN  (Read 3559 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
2019 National - Dixie Classic, Knoxville TN
« on: August 24, 2019, 02:05:36 PM »
The dates is set and things are coming together for the show in early December. 

We will have space for auction birds hopefully adjacent to the club tables.  Anyone wishing to show birds from the show cages.  We do ask that birds not be removed from the show until the host club releases birds.
Auction items will be grown stock, chicks and eggs for the spring as well as all types of poultry related items. Please drop one of us a note so items may be advertised in advance of the show.  Auction will be email/and on site. Email bids will stop a few days before the show. 

Updates will be posted here and please feel free to ask questions or send an email directly.  drccash@yahoo.com

Thanks!  Don
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 National - Dixie Classic, Knoxville TN
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 03:40:21 PM »
Is there a certain place that we should send and/or post items for the auction?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 10:18:30 PM by Lindsay Helton »
Joshua 24:15

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 National - Dixie Classic, Knoxville TN
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 04:29:53 PM »
As far as the auction, I will start a new topic and we can show a list there of all of the items to be provided for donation.  I can receive items if someone is not able to attend but wants to donate something. 

Last year we had the auction as well as a raffle which included several poultry related items. I will donnate an Older "Standard of Perfection" for the raffle to start too. 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9