Author Topic: 2019 ABC National - Offsite Silent Auction Bidding is Officially OPEN!!!  (Read 3884 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
It’s that time of year! It’s time to begin the Ameraucana Breeders Club silent auction to raise money for the ABC National!

SILENT AUCTION BIDS FOR OFFSITE BIDDERS ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN.

A special thank you to everyone that has contributed items thus far for the auction. If you would like to donate an item, there is still time left to do so! Send an email to your showameraucanas@gmail.com with “Silent Auction Donation” as the subject and include what you would like to donate. I will add it to the list!

To place an offsite bid on an item, send an email to showameraucanas@gmail.com with “Silent Auction” as the subject. Include what item you would like to bid on, your bid amount, and your name, mailing address and phone number for the shipping label. You can bid as many times as you would like!

Offsite bidding will close on Friday, December 6th at 5 PM CST.

To place an onsite bid at the show, visit the ABC table and fill out the form. Onsite bidding will close on December 7th when the judging is complete for the ABC National.

All onsite winning bids must be paid in full before removing the items that are won.

All proceeds from this silent auction are used for next years National Meet.

Ameraucana Breeders Club Silent Auction List:

Jean Ribbeck- 1 dozen bantam white hatching eggs including US shipping. 

Jean Ribbeck- 4 Sebastopol hatching eggs including US shipping.

Jeff and Sherry Vance- 1 dozen hatching eggs including US shipping (if bid is over $50 will include 6 extra eggs). LF choice of black or buff.

Jeff and Sherry Vance- 1 dozen hatching eggs including US shipping (if bid over $50 will include 6 extra eggs). Bantam choice of black, wheaten or white.

Lindsay Helton- 1 dozen bantam self blue hatching eggs including US shipping.

Lindsay Helton- 10 large fowl wheaten, blue wheaten, splash wheaten chicks including priority shipping, US buyers only.

Paul Smith- 10 large fowl self blue chicks with priority shipping included. US buyers only.

Susan Mouw- 10 large fowl black Ameraucana chicks with shipping included. US buyers only.

Susan Mouw- 10 large fowl blue, black and splash Ameraucana chicks with shipping included. US buyers only.

LF Show Box (to be picked up at the ABC National, which will be held at the Dixie Classic in Knoxville, TN on 12/7)

Bantam Show Box (to be picked up at the ABC National, which will be held at the Dixie Classic in Knoxville, TN on 12/7)

$100 Tractor Supply Giftcard

Current Version of the APA SOP Book

Older version of the APA SOP Book
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 09:54:47 AM by Lindsay Helton »
Joshua 24:15

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 2019 ABC National - Offsite Silent Auction Bidding is Officially OPEN!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 05:03:03 PM »
All hatching egg and chick donations currently have bids on them! Be sure to get your off-site bids in by Friday, December 6th at 5 PM CST!

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 10:56:01 PM »
There is one week left for off-site bidding for the 2019 ABC National silent auction. Off-site bidding will close on 12/6 at 5 PM CST. A special thank you to each of the individuals that were willing to supply hatching eggs and chicks for this cause, and to those that have placed bids thus far on the items. If you have not placed a bid yet but would like to, please send an email to showameraucanas@gmail.com.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 11:03:05 PM by Lindsay Helton »

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 07:47:26 AM »
Thank you on behalf of the ABC for all those who donated items for the club auction. The proceeds from these will be used for the 2020 ABC National in the SC district. Paul has designated this to be at Norman OK next winter.

! The online bidding will close here in a few days so get your best on line offers posted soon. !

For those attending, there will be additional items for bidding and the raffle for the gift card and poultry standards.  I have a few folks on my Christmas list that I will be bidding for.  I may not be the only one.  I know Billy Helton loves chicken related items too.

Also feel free to bring any items you would like to donate for auction at the show.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 08:09:03 AM by Don »
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 09:54:00 AM »
Paul has offered to cover priority shipping on his chick donation. I adjusted the donation list to reflect it above. I’ll join Paul and cover all shipping costs on my items as well.

Thank you to everyone that has placed bids on the auction items. I am really pleased with the funds raised thus far and I know the amount raised will only continue to rise as we enter the weekend. It is great to be a part of the ABC!