The Official Forum of the Ameraucana Breeders Club > It's the Nationals

2019 ABC National Recap

<< < (2/2)

jwoodhaven:
Don I had best display with the Black LF and reserve Trio  and with the white bantams I had best trio and reserve Display

Don:
Thank you Jerry for those calculations. We had several trios entered in black and white. These two colors were well represented as they are at most shows. I hope Spencer will be back with his own displays in both next year too. I look forward to seeing some of the other colors gain representation in future shows.

Spencer:

--- Quote from: Lindsay Helton on December 11, 2019, 02:36:35 PM ---Spencer,

It was so nice to meet your family. I look forward to showing with you guys for years to come.

--- End quote ---

We enjoyed the trip and visiting with y'all. That show was a much needed vacation for us. We look forwarding to crossing paths in the future!

--- Quote from: Don on December 12, 2019, 07:50:43 AM ---Thank you Jerry for those calculations. We had several trios entered in black and white. These two colors were well represented as they are at most shows. I hope Spencer will be back with his own displays in both next year too. I look forward to seeing some of the other colors gain representation in future shows.

--- End quote ---

I'll see what I can do, I'll have something to bring to the Dixie Classic next year for sure.

Don:
Spencer, I know that it's tough to travel with young ones. But if you can work it out, from your location you are halfway to Oklahoma so I hope you can plan some vacation for the Norman National.  And you can make it over the mountains to the shows to some of the other shows in the South East District too.

I hope everyone has a chance to check out the new poll and make their selection under the Members tab of the forum.  Gordon has this set to run through the holidays.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version