Author Topic: 2020 meets for the South Eastern District  (Read 1916 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
2020 meets for the South Eastern District
« on: January 08, 2020, 02:48:53 PM »
Please let me know if you would have shows where you think a number of members would like to congregate and show this spring and fall.  There is time now to put some dates on the calendar and have some significant meets. We might even have enuogh self blue bantams to help their acceptance cause.

Anyone who  would like to work with the Self Blue bantams?  We have a number of Breeders who will be offering eggs this spring. Drop me a note and we can find someone closer to your location.

I hope we have some folks that are planning to show in Pearl River in a few weeks. This APA Semi-Annual is far south for a show of this nature. Hope there is a good turn out.   

And I hope everyone has Norman OK on your calendars for this Nov. This show is in a good central location and should be convenient for many exhibitors to show.  Come on out and enjoy the birds and meet some of those you've talked or emailed with.
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Michelle Horne

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
Re: 2020 meets for the South Eastern District
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 12:02:14 PM »
As a brand new member,  I have nothing to add here.  But I will definitely be following in hopes of there being meets that I can go to in order to become more familiar with breed standards.  And to meet others face to face!