Author Topic: New Member Drawing! Join in 2020 for a chance to win a prize valued at $350!  (Read 4356 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Ameraucana Breeders Club 2020 New Member Drawing:

Every year at our National meet, the names of all new members that have joined from one National meet to the next are put in a hat and one very lucky winner is drawn. Due to an anonymous donation by one of our members for this drawing, this is our biggest new member prize ever! This year’s recipient will be receiving a set of poultry gifts valued at $350! Wow! This prize includes a group of items that will help you to successfully hatch and brood Ameraucana chicks! To join the ABC, go to the following link! Dues start at just $10 per year!

http://www.ameraucanabreedersclub.org/membership.html

The items that will be included in the new member prize are listed below!     

Brinsea Products Mini II Advance Automatic Egg Incubator

•   Excellent visibility
•   Fully digital menu driven controls
•   Programmable automatic egg turning
•   Countdown to hatch day with auto stop

Premier Chick Brooder Heating Plate - 10" x 10"

•   A heating plate simulates a hen keeping chicks warm and cozy beneath her feathers.
•   Chicks stay warm by contact with warm underside of the plate.
•   Height easily adjusts from 1.5" - 6" using adjustable legs to accommodate the size of your chicks.
•   Warms up to 15 chicks. Requires 110 volt outlet and uses 15 watts/hr. 1 year limited warranty

Breeding Notebook

•   Hatching Record Chart
•   Breeding Pair Records
•   Flock Inventory Chart
•   Treatment Records
•   Income and Expense Chart
•   Show Results Chart
•   Egg Collection Chart
•   Grooming Bucket Checklist
•   Poultry Show Abbreviations Pocket Guide

Chick Toe Punch

Magicfly LED Light Egg Candler
Joshua 24:15

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Wow, Looks like a lot of Loot for the lucky winner. 
Sounds like the board has been busy.  And those Breeding Notebooks sound like they could be very useful. Get your memberships in early.    Good Luck! 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Michelle Horne

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
So,  does that mean that every new member for the 2020 year get automatically entered or is there something to fill out?  I recently read about this and although I joined for the wealth of information,  I wouldn't mind being in that drawing!

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
So,  does that mean that every new member for the 2020 year get automatically entered or is there something to fill out?  I recently read about this and although I joined for the wealth of information,  I wouldn't mind being in that drawing!

Michelle,

Yes, every new member that joins in 2020 will automatically be entered in the drawing! Good luck!!!

Michelle Horne

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
good to know!  I won't count on it though because I never win anything lol

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
WOW Lindsay, Can I join as an alias name to be eligible to win too?  Maybe I can enter for my dog! Some new member is going to be awfully happy!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:11:18 AM by Lindsay Helton »
Gordon Gilliam

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
WOW Lindsay, Can I join as an alias name to be eligible to win too?  Maybe I can enter for my dog! Some new member is going to be awfully happy!!!!!!

I think I will register our Aussie. She is good at herding (more like chasing) chickens. That has to count for something!

I accidentally commented on your actual post so I deleted my comment and moved it down. :D I need a second cup of coffee this morning...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:14:49 AM by Lindsay Helton »

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Those things happen. you are forgiven! a cup of coffee does sound good!
Gordon Gilliam

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
There is one week left to join the ABC and be automatically entered in this year’s new member prize drawing! The new member prize drawing will take place at our national meet in Norman, OK on 11/7. You do not have to be present to win!

Rachelle Quesnel

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
 This is so amazing I would love to contribute next year!

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
This is so amazing I would love to contribute next year!

You will be automatically entered in the new member prize drawing for next year. Good luck!!!