Author Topic: I enjoyed spending time with my mentor and friend at our 2020 ABC national meet.  (Read 2294 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
I enjoyed spending time with my Ameraucana mentor and friend Jean Ribbeck at our 2020 Ameraucana Breeders Club national meet this past weekend. I am so thankful for all the people that volunteer their time to educate others on the breed we love.

Thank you for your mentorship on the breed the past several years Jean. It has been a blessing to me. BV, RB-Wheaten pullet, RV-Wheaten pullet, BV-Self blue hen, RV-Self blue pullet, BV-Blue wheaten pullet, RV-Blue wheaten pullet, BV-Blue cockerel (bred by Susan Mouw).

I'm thankful for the help with the birds but more thankful for our friendship.

P.S. Thanks for giving me feedback on educational posts, helping solve problems that surface, being my accountability partner regarding timely completion of tasks and for always sending loads of positive energy my way. You have made a time-consuming position feel very manageable. You're the best.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 05:30:07 PM by Lindsay Helton »
Joshua 24:15

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
I had a great time with you and the rest of the Board and members.  I hope you had a great birthday.

I would like to thank everyone who helped to put this all together.   THANK YOU!!!
Jean

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
I had a great time with you and the rest of the Board and members.  I hope you had a great birthday.

I would like to thank everyone who helped to put this all together.   THANK YOU!!!

It was a great one! Thank you for the cake. It was so good!
Joshua 24:15