Author Topic: 2021 ABC New Member Prize Drawing  (Read 1815 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
2021 ABC New Member Prize Drawing
« on: December 14, 2020, 11:39:13 PM »
Join the Ameraucana Breeders Club for a chance to win one of two great prizes! You will be automatically entered into our new member prize drawing that will take place at our 2021 national meet in Laramie, WY on 9/18/2021! You do not have to be present to win!

Winner #1 will receive a Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator valued at $149 and a comprehensive breeding notebook! The incubator has a built-in LED egg candler and is equipped with the following features:

•AUTO-STOP: The Nurture Right 360 will stop turning eggs 3 days before hatch day.
•AUTOMATIC EGG TURNER: This eases the incubation process and helps stimulate hen hatch for a higher hatch rate.
•360 VISIBILITY: The clear top on the incubator makes it great for educational observation.
•360 INDUCED AIRFLOW: The Nurture Right 360 provides optimal air circulation & temperature stability.
•22 EGG CAPACITY: This incubator can hold up to 22 chicken eggs, 12-18 duck eggs and 22-24 pheasant eggs

Winner #2 will receive an American Poultry Association 44th Edition Standard of Perfection book valued at $60 and a $50 Tractor Supply gift card!

The purpose of the Ameraucana Breeders Club is to encourage the continued improvement of Ameraucana bantams and large fowl through breeding, exhibition and dissemination of relevant information. Our new members receive a handbook that is packed with useful breeding information, quarterly newsletters, forum access, are eligible to earn exhibitor points and can qualify to receive rosettes. Members can also list their hatching eggs, chicks and adult birds for sale in our three Breeder’s Directories!

To join the ABC, click the following link!
http://www.ameraucanabreedersclub.org/membership.html
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:53:33 AM by Lindsay Helton »
Joshua 24:15

Pedro Marques

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 ABC New Member Prize Drawing
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2021, 07:28:03 AM »
I live in Brazil, I am very happy to participate in the Ameraucana Breeders Clube. I want to learn a lot from you and share the race in my country.
I am creating Ameraucana Brack and I intend to bring other variants to my breeder (Ameraucana Brasil)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 ABC New Member Prize Drawing
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 12:04:01 PM »
Our new member prize drawing will be held next month! Join now for your chance to win one of two great prizes!
Joshua 24:15