Author Topic: Breeder Directory Updates  (Read 1715 times)

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Breeder Directory Updates
« on: January 02, 2021, 01:30:06 PM »
I know that most people provide info on the varieties that they offer for sale when they fill out their original membership application. I'm wondering how is the best way to send corrections for breeder's listings including varieties and if they offer eggs/chicks/shipping etc?  I'm sure that can get to be confusing at all times of the year. Is there a better schedule for how often and when the lists are updated? Also, some of us keep a few varieties in very small numbers and probably will not have anything to share of these. It's been mentioned in the past that we should only list the varieties that you expect you might have stock, chicks or eggs available to share during the year. Everyone wants to help people purchase stock. I often will refer contacts to other breeders that I know might have something available in a given season.   
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Breeder Directory Updates
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 07:44:03 PM »
Update requests regarding Breeder's Directory listings can be submitted at any time via email to abcsecretaryhelton@gmail.com or info@ameraucanabreedersclub.org (any emails that are sent to either email address are automatically forwarded to the same inbox).
Joshua 24:15

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Breeder Directory Updates
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »
That's great that they can be submitted and changed without too much complication during the year.  Thanks! 
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9