Author Topic: APA Newsletter Drama  (Read 1585 times)

kkdossey

• ABC BOD
  • Ameraucana Guru
  • Long live the blue bantam cock, whoever you are!
    • View Profile
    • Prime Time Poultry
APA Newsletter Drama
« on: April 20, 2021, 01:15:18 PM »
I got my APA newsletter and when I tried to go back and read it, now it's gone.
I got the email about the retraction, now seeing the drama going on on FB.
I don't know what it's about or trying to stir up trouble, but wouldn't mind a discussion or explanation just to keep in the loop.
Kris Dossey

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: APA Newsletter Drama
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
Kris, I like you got the original email with the APA Newsletter. I did a quick glance at it and saved it to read later. Today, I got the email where they had deleted the newsletter due to something that should not have been published in it. I went back and the original email had been deleted. I do not have a FB account so I have no idea what all the drama is about. Do you think anything will appear in PP in upcoming issues? Just sitting here clueless!
Gordon Gilliam

kkdossey

• ABC BOD
  • Ameraucana Guru
  • Long live the blue bantam cock, whoever you are!
    • View Profile
    • Prime Time Poultry
Re: APA Newsletter Drama
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 08:37:19 PM »
I don't know.  I did the same as you as for going back to read it and it's gone.  Maybe they'll address it when they send out a revised one.  But yea, a bunch of people I don't know buy have heard of were getting pretty upset with each other about it.  But they weren't really saying what was said if that makes sense.  You're better off without the facebook.  Do we have any prominent ABC members who are prominent APA members? 
Kris Dossey