Author Topic: The 2021 ABC National Silent Auction is LIVE!  (Read 1539 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
The 2021 ABC National Silent Auction is LIVE!
« on: June 22, 2021, 05:06:01 PM »
To bid on an item, please send an email to abcsecretaryhelton@gmail.com with “Silent Auction Bid” as the subject. Please include information regarding what item you are bidding on, your bid amount, and your contact information. You can bid as many times as you would like! I am also accepting “max bids.” Offsite bidding will close on 9/17 at 5 PM CST. On-site bidding will close the day of the show. Thank you for supporting the ABC! Any funds raised will go towards awards for our 2022 national meet!

10 self blue day old chicks to be hatched March-May 2022 (buyers choice of hatch date and if Marek's Disease vaccination), sent by Priority mail by Paul and Angela Smith

10 blue, black and splash Ameraucana chicks to be hatched spring of 2022 priority express shipping paid by Lindsay Helton

10 wheaten, blue wheaten and splash wheaten Ameraucana chicks to be hatched spring of 2022 priority express shipping paid by Lindsay Helton

1 dozen chicks, choice of black, white, wheaten, blue wheaten or a variety of the aforementioned to be shipped spring of 2022 by Kris Dossey

1 dozen large fowl black Ameraucana hatching eggs, winning bidder pays shipping by Jeff and Sherry Vance

1 dozen bantam black Ameraucana hatching eggs, winning bidder pays shipping by Jeff and Sherry Vance

Meyer Hatchery gift basket (On-site bidding only)

5-Hole bantam show box by Jerry DeSmidt (On-site bidding only)

Current edition ABA SOP book (On-site bidding only)

Current edition APA SOP book (On-site bidding only)
Joshua 24:15

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: The 2021 ABC National Silent Auction is LIVE!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2021, 11:36:26 AM »
Thank you to everyone that has been placing bids on our offsite silent auction items! The participation has been great thus far!

kkdossey

• ABC BOD
  • Ameraucana Guru
  • Long live the blue bantam cock, whoever you are!
    • View Profile
    • Prime Time Poultry
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2021, 02:14:04 PM »
Is there a way to see the current bids?
Kris Dossey

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 08:12:40 PM »
Yes! I’m currently sending you the bid amounts for each offsite item via email. It’s open style bidding, so the current bid amounts can be disclosed, and then I have a private list of max bids.

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2021, 10:05:26 PM »
This is the last week for off-site bidding on our silent auction items! Send me an email at abcsecretaryhelton@gmail.com to get your bid in!