Author Topic: 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award  (Read 1870 times)

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
2021 Lifetime Achievement Award
« on: October 26, 2021, 12:12:34 AM »
Gordon Gilliam is the recipient of our 2021 Lifetime Achievement award. Gordon has been a member of the club since 2010. He has served on the Board of Directors since 2017 as North Central District Director. Gordon has encouraged the continued improvement of bantam and large fowl Ameraucana and actively mentors our members. He possesses several strong leadership traits. He is a team player and is very positive. We are lucky to have you as a board member Gordon and we thank you for your dedication to both the club and the breed.
Joshua 24:15

kkdossey

• ABC BOD
  • Ameraucana Guru
  • Long live the blue bantam cock, whoever you are!
    • View Profile
    • Prime Time Poultry
Re: 2021 Lifetime Achievement Award
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 02:30:24 PM »
Gordon, I've only met you once in person but I feel like I know you from seeing how you interact and contribute on this forum and in our emails.  Thanks for all you've done and do, I look forward to knowing you more. Congratulations.
Kris Dossey

Spencer

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 07:12:14 PM »
Congratz Gordon 🤟

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
Thanks for all the nice comments and congratulations. I wish all the ABC members could have the experience that I have had being on the ABC Board 0f Directors the past few years. It has not only been a pleasure, but truly a great experience for me working with other BOD. You get to see how hard they work behind the scene promoting and elavating our outstanding breed. Great people with a vision for the Ameraucana breed!
Gordon Gilliam

Lindsay Helton

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2021, 08:49:11 AM »
Excellent acceptance speech.

I figure you have at least 20 more years of board service in you. ;)
Joshua 24:15