Author Topic: Looking for started pullets, please.  (Read 2795 times)

titansrunfarm

Looking for started pullets, please.
« on: March 15, 2007, 02:44:35 PM »
Hi, a few years ago I bought some started pullets from Mike Gilbert and they are doing we\'ll but it\'s time to update the blue egg layers. I really need some large fowl, any color is OK, but would love some buff, splash, blue, wheaten or blue wheaten for variety if I have a choice, don\'t need to be show birds, just as long as they lay a nice blue egg. I have plenty of EE\'s and really need some pure Ameraucana\'s to add to my motley crew. Please contact me at titansrunfarm@comcast.net if you have any available and can ship to VA, I can pay with check or PayPal.
Thanks!
Amanda

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 10:47:56 PM »
Amanda,
Yes, I\'m still around.   I don\'t get much time to play with the computer or deal with chickens this time of year.   At the present time I am concentrating on brown red in large fowl
and really have no other varieties now.   So hopefully someone else can provide what you are looking for, though this is not a good time of year to be looking for layers.   Most breeders have already culled down to what they need for producing hatching eggs at this time of year, and won\'t have pullets available until next spring or summer.   But maybe someone out there has a few hens to spare???  Good luck!

Mike Gilbert

titansrunfarm

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 06:31:42 PM »
Hi Mike! Good to hear from you! Glad you are well.
Guess my timing isn\'t good, will hopefully try some of Paul\'s hatching eggs instead.
Take care, be safe!
Amanda