Author Topic: Fall Newsletter  (Read 3243 times)

bantamhill

Fall Newsletter
« on: August 13, 2007, 07:47:21 PM »
It is that time again and I am looking for pictures of Ameraucana for the fall newsletter. If you have pictures to share please send them to Michael@bantamhill.com. If they are not digital please contact me for a mailing address.

Michael

bantamhill

Fall Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 09:25:19 AM »
Last call for ads for the September ABC Bulletin - I need them by August 24. Advertising is free for club members. Send ads to Michael@bantamhill.com

Michael

bantamhill

Fall Newsletter
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 12:41:19 PM »
The fall 2007 ABC Bulletin was put in the mail this morning. You should receive it the next few days. Enclosed is the entry form for the National Meet. I will post the entire showbook on the club website as soon I as I can ...

Michael
Secretary/Treasurer

John

Fall Newsletter
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2007, 01:46:55 PM »
Hey, Michael - I got mine today.  Except for the photo on the front page that is a great Bulletin!

PS. I do like the one column format - very nice. :D

Mike Gilbert

Fall Newsletter
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:52:50 PM »
I received mine today (Friday).   Nice job Michael.     That \"Hard Questions\"  article looks kinda familiar . . .
Nothing new under the sun, or so the good book says.
That buff pullet was what opened my eyes to the merits of vaccinating for Marek\'s.   I lost her that winter, and a sister that was nearly as good, to Mareks and never got to use them in the breeding pens.    It was very disheartening at the time.
Anyway, keep up the great work.   We need you and appreciate you.   John, very nice article as well.  

bantamhill

Fall Newsletter
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 09:40:19 PM »
Mike and John,

Thanks for the kind words regarding the bulletin.

Michael