Author Topic: Just want to say hi!  (Read 2528 times)

Just want to say hi!
« on: January 31, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »
Just wanted to say hi!  I\'m new to Ameraucanas.  I was one of those misinformed people who thought an EE chickens were Ameraucanas because that\'s what the hatcheries sold them as.  Now that I know the difference I am very interested in raising true Ameraucanas.  I\'m looking forward to learning all I can from everyone on this site.  Besides the American poultry Ass. Standard of Perfection is there anything I should be reading/looking at to learn?  I\'m trying to spend time reading through all the posts on here and am learning a lot already.   :D

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
Just want to say hi!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »
Welcome!

Check out the information on the \"Homepage\".  There are also lots of pictures to browse and a link to a list of breeders.

Most of the \"new\" people to ameraucanas started off with easter eggers.  And, there are of course the long time breeders here.  They are very informative.

Enjoy!

Jean
Jean

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Just want to say hi!
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 08:45:11 PM »
Sara,
    You will enjoy this forum.  There are many topics/pictures that will help the questions you may have and if you don\'t find an answer there are many experienced and helpful breeders here that will answer your questions.  Harry
Harry Shaffer