Author Topic: ABC Officer nominations  (Read 7427 times)

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 12:17:05 AM »
I will accept the nomination.

How long is the term?

What about the pension, insurance, perks, company car and most importantly the gas card?????

Jean
Jean

bantamhill

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2008, 09:06:12 AM »
2 years

John

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2008, 09:05:01 PM »
What about the pension, insurance, perks, company car and most importantly the gas card?????

Jean,
Please refer to the fine print in the Handbook.  You\'ll find that club directors get what is referred to as \"diddly squat\" while vast amounts of revenue is funneled into a \"slush\" fund for the president.  Generally there is enough money in this fund to buy the president one Slush Puppy per year at the annual meeting.

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »
I\'m delighted to see someone else interested in running for the western district. I think I\'d enjoy retiring on my big pension.  

Seriously, it would be nice to have someone else take the reins. We have an awful lot on our plate right now.

Regards,
Lisa Cree
western district director

Mike Gilbert

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »
Lisa, your time and work on behalf of the ABC is certainly appreciated.    Let us know if you are interested in running again, but if not please know that we are grateful for your service.     Having put in a lot of time and $$ for the breed and the ABC, it is sure rewarding to be able to sit back and know that ones labor has not been in vain, because capable people care enough to continue the program.  At least in my case, the work is being done far better now than when I was more directly involved.

John

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 07:25:09 AM »
I nominate Harold Knapp, from NY state, for NE District Director.  
John,
    I will accept the nomination for N.E. district director, with the understanding that I have cut back on the number of shows I attend due to gas & motel prices.
That said, I would do my best for the club.
Harold E. Knapp

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 09:44:01 PM »
Quote from: Mike Gilbert
Lisa, your time and work on behalf of the ABC is certainly appreciated.    Let us know if you are interested in running again, but if not please know that we are grateful for your service.     Having put in a lot of time and $$ for the breed and the ABC, it is sure rewarding to be able to sit back and know that ones labor has not been in vain, because capable people care enough to continue the program.  At least in my case, the work is being done far better now than when I was more directly involved.

ABC Officer nominations
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 09:47:14 PM »
Thank you so much Mike
That means a great deal to me coming from you.

It\'s a lovely breed and a great club. We should all be grateful of your work developing both!

Warmest regards,
Lisa

to
Quote from: Mike Gilbert