Author Topic: Chehalis Winter Brisk show  (Read 5640 times)

Korfus Kluckers

Chehalis Winter Brisk show
« on: December 22, 2008, 12:10:43 PM »
I wanted to post my win and also thank Paul Smith in TX. for sharing his line with me. The bird won Reserve LF and best AOSB. There was over 700 birds at the show.

Korfus Kluckers

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »
Here is the picture. I hope it works.

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »
Christina,
   Congratulations.  That was a very impressive win.  That male looks very nice.  HS
Harry Shaffer

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 05:00:47 PM »
Very nice cockerel!!!  Don\'t lose that one.

Jean :)
Jean

Korfus Kluckers

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
Thanks Harry and Jean :)
I have some chicks out of him and have limited space for the Ameraucanas right now. If anyone is interested, he will be for sale shortly. I just want to make sure he goes to a place where a person will use him. I had no takers at the show surprisingly.

ETA: dont jinx me Jean lol. ((((knocking on wood))))

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »
Congrats Christina!

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:23 AM »
You\'ll probably end up sending him over here..... hint, hint, wink  B)
Jean

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2008, 09:42:42 AM »
Congratulations!  We wish you had room for the Ameraucanas.
Paul & Angela
Paul Smith

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »
A very correct and attractive cockerel.   I sure hope he goes to a serious breeder - Jean are you reading this?   The only fault I can see is the wings could be held a little higher.
Michael - this is one that should go on our photos link, with Ms Korfus\'s permission of course.

Korfus Kluckers

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2008, 08:13:19 PM »
I have chicks out of the cockerel and plan on breeding a small flock. Im not getting rid of them completley. Im taking him to the Stockton Ca. show......then he is going to live with Jean, unless I change my mind ;) At least he will live close if I do and Im sure I can get visitation (((big smiles)))
Of course you could use his picture :)

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 09:27:41 PM »
Nice Win and very nice Bird. Congratulations. I hope you show him at Stockton.   :D

Tailfeathers

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 06:13:57 PM »
I know this is late and I\'ve been a bit remiss about coming to the site lately.  For those who live here in WA and know what we\'ve been putting up with lately, I\'m sure you can sympathize.

Christina, I know I already congratulated you at the show but wanted to do so on here again.  I bet you\'re getting all the more glad that you decided to hang on to him for awhile.  

I\'m not sure if I\'ll get to take any of my Wheatens or Blue Wheatens to Stockton but if I do, I might as well leave my cockerels at home now!  LOL!!

Hopefully the snow melts soon and I can finally get my birds separated out for breeding.  As it is now, I won\'t be collecting and setting any eggs until FEB!  Bummer!

I close by saying that I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and has a prosperous and very blessed New Year.

God Bless,

Korfus Kluckers

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 04:11:32 PM »
Thanks Royce. It was really nice to meet you. I cant take all credit for this beautiful bird. I did get him to good show condition, but it was the years Paul Smith has taken to get them where they are. He is the one who should get the congrats. Its nice to be able to belong to clubs like this and be able to get nice birds to start a flock from. I thank everyone who has sold me birds to start my own line from. I look forward to the years to come  :D