Ameraucana Breeder's Club Ameraucana Breeders Club FaceBook Page Ameraucana Breeders Club

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
This has been put on the back burner until everything else is caught up.  Sorry for the delay, folks - looks like this will be a Spring 2018 project to finish.
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Heart of Dixie, Anniston AL - 11/4/17
« Last post by Susan Mouw on Today at 10:18:25 AM »
Wish you'd been there, Ernie!  Would have been great to see you again.

Of course, I wasn't in top form at this show.  Without help from others, especially Lindsay Helton, I don't know if I would have even been able to get cooped in.  And that's all they got!  Taken from the show boxes and put in the coops - no prep at all!  lol
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Heart of Dixie, Anniston AL - 11/4/17
« Last post by Ernie Haire on Today at 10:15:08 AM »
Congratulations to everyone who exhibited Ameraucanas at this show. It is a show that we were hoping to be able to attend, but things just didn't work out. I am glad to see that our breed was well represented. We hope to be able to make it next year.

Be Blessed,
Ernie
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Testing for 2018 National
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on December 14, 2017, 03:47:14 PM »
My flock gets tested 2x a year and will not be tested til Nov next year. Does my NPIP/AI clean flock status get my young cockerels & Pullets into the early october show without bands since they themselves would not be tested yet????

Yes, as long as your NPIP paperwork hasn’t expired, you are good to go.
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: 2018 ABC National Meet has been set!
« Last post by Susan Mouw on December 14, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »
Can you order the bands and band them yourself?  I order bands every year and, by the time of my annual inspection, every bird on the place already has a wing band.  The testers and inspector appreciate it, because that makes their job so much easier. I just print out a spreadsheet listing all the birds, what coop they're in, and their wing band numbers and we just go down the list.

As long as  your NPIP/AI clean status hasn't expired, I would think that would be good enough.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10