Ameraucana Breeder's Club Ameraucana Breeders Club FaceBook Page Ameraucana Breeders Club

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Testing for 2018 National
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on Today at 03:47:14 PM »
My flock gets tested 2x a year and will not be tested til Nov next year. Does my NPIP/AI clean flock status get my young cockerels & Pullets into the early october show without bands since they themselves would not be tested yet????

Yes, as long as your NPIP paperwork hasn’t expired, you are good to go.
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: 2018 ABC National Meet has been set!
« Last post by Susan Mouw on Today at 08:58:51 AM »
Can you order the bands and band them yourself?  I order bands every year and, by the time of my annual inspection, every bird on the place already has a wing band.  The testers and inspector appreciate it, because that makes their job so much easier. I just print out a spreadsheet listing all the birds, what coop they're in, and their wing band numbers and we just go down the list.

As long as  your NPIP/AI clean status hasn't expired, I would think that would be good enough.
Exhibiting & Promoting / Testing for 2018 National
« Last post by Maggie Maier on Today at 05:22:10 AM »
My flock gets tested 2x a year and will not be tested til Nov next year. Does my NPIP/AI clean flock status get my young cockerels & Pullets into the early october show without bands since they themselves would not be tested yet????
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Meet Reports posted
« Last post by Susan Mouw on December 12, 2017, 10:07:58 PM »
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Exhibitor Points
« Last post by Ernie Haire on December 12, 2017, 09:07:21 PM »
Susan,

I don't even want to think about that stack. I see my stacks that are laying around here and feel sorry for you. I am still digging through stacks of Entry Forms that are going to be due in the next few weeks. Just remember to breath once in a while.

I talked to some people from Wisconsin that were at the show in Shawnee. They said that due to the weather, their show season was just about over. I told them that ours had just began. They worry about the snow and freezing temperatures. We worry about the high temperatures on our birds when we are hauling. Everybody has their cross to carry.

Be Blessed,
Ernie
« Last post by Susan Mouw on December 12, 2017, 09:00:25 PM »
I'm working my way through the stack...give me time. :)
« Last post by Kelly Gore on December 12, 2017, 08:58:24 PM »
Susan, I do not see the AZ State Fair show report. Is it not turned in?
Hahaha! It was worth a shot. I think he’d prefer to be around Tennessee orange. ;)

Nahh...I heard him crowing the other day.  Sounded like "Roll Tide!" to me
Hahaha! It was worth a shot. I think he’d prefer to be around Tennessee orange. ;)
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: Central Indiana Poultry Show, 10-21-17, Lebanon, IN
« Last post by Susan Mouw on December 12, 2017, 05:16:55 PM »
There was an error in the linked fields in the Central Indiana Meet Report. It has been fixed and re-posted.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10