Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Exhibiting & Promoting / Re: A Special Thank You
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on November 23, 2022, 10:17:00 PM »
It was a great show. Thanks for all you did to help make it a success.

P.S. The chocolate meltaways are almost gone. :)
Exhibiting & Promoting / A Special Thank You
« Last post by Birdcrazy on November 23, 2022, 09:03:23 PM »
Thanks to those who entered birds in the 2022 ABC National Meet. You made the Ameraucana Breed proud with the large number of entries shown. LF Splash came from out of the woodwork from all parts of the country. 43 entries show that Ameraucana breeders do indeed want them as a recognized variety.

It was great seeing familiar faces again (Paul and Angela Smith, Lindsay Helton, Jean Ribbeck, Jerry DeSmidt, Sara Church, and Andrea Drenth). Now for the new faces. Brooklyn Helton (who loves chocolate meltaways as much as her Ameraucanas), Valerie Boese, an ABC member since 2019 and first time showing at an ABC National Meet. Jean Tobiasson who renewed her lapsed membership at the show. Christina Weldon, one of our more recent members from the NC District. She recently moved to a new acreage and has been posting photos on the ABC Forum on progress restoring her chicken house. 
2022 ABC National Meet / 2022 ABC Silent Auction Winners
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on November 23, 2022, 12:17:49 PM »
A special thanks to everyone that participated in our 2022 ABC silent auction as we raised funds for our 2023 ABC national meet. The club has sent invoices to the winning bidders. If you have any questions, please contact Lindsay Helton at ABCsecretaryhelton@gmail.com

1 dozen bantam Ameraucana hatching eggs winning bidder pays shipping from Samantha Brown

Winning Bidder: Stacy Hubbard

1 dozen Erminette Ameraucana hatching eggs shipping paid for Spring 2023 by Becky Pelton

Winning Bidder: Marla Williams

1 dozen Erminette Ameraucana hatching eggs shipping paid for Spring 2023 by Becky Pelton

Winning Bidder: Marla Williams

1 dozen LF black Ameraucana hatching eggs buyer pays shipping for Spring 2023 by Brad Stonebarger

Winning Bidder: David Phillips

10 LF blue, black and splash Ameraucana chicks priority express shipping paid to be shipped Spring 2023 from Lindsay Helton

Winning Bidder: Yeng X

10 large fowl day old self blue straight run Ameraucana chicks by Paul and Angela Smith hatched March-May 2023, shipped by Priority mail. Purchaser's choice of hatch date from our scheduled hatches

Winning Bidder: Dereck Ford

15 count large fowl Ameraucana chick variety pack priority express shipping paid to be shipped Spring 2023 by Lindsay Helton (may contain any of the following: blue, black, splash, wheaten, blue wheaten, self blue, black split to self blue)

Winning Bidder: Deer Run Farm

1 dozen LF buyer choice Ameraucana hatching eggs by Samantha Brown winning bidder pays shipping

Winning Bidder: Priscilla Du

One dozen LF brown red Ameraucana hatching eggs buyer pays shipping for Spring 2023 by Stacy Melton

Winning Bidder: Stacy Melton
Ameraucana Marketplace / Re: Black LF Show Quality Trio
« Last post by Husker2055 on November 15, 2022, 08:58:29 AM »
Hello sir

If you want to contact me , Brad Stonebarger , via FB messenger or contact me at (918) 577-8803. We might be able to help. We are located in Oklahoma
News and Information / ABC renewal time
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on November 13, 2022, 11:05:14 PM »
It’s ABC membership renewal time! I have sent renewal reminders for our individual, family and junior memberships.

You can also renew your ABC membership on our website via the following link:

http://ameraucanabreedersclub.org/membership.html

You can also send payment via PayPal to info@ameraucanabreedersclub.org.

Our dues haven't changed. They are as follows:

Juniors - $10/year
Individual - $12/year
Family - $18/year
Individual Lifetime - $200
Family Lifetime - $300

If you haven't joined the Ameraucana Breeders Club yet, we would love for you to do so!

If you have any questions about your renewal, I am happy to help you. I can be reached via email at abcsecretaryhelton@gmail.com!
Upcoming Meets / Cape Fear Poultry Association Show, 12/10/22, Smithfield, NC
« Last post by Lindsay Helton on November 13, 2022, 06:49:45 PM »
Show Name: Cape Fear Poultry Association Show
Meet Type: Club
Show Start - End Dates: 12/10/22
Host Club:  Cape Fear Poultry Association
Show Facility: Winston-Salem Fairgrounds
Show Address: 569 Fairgrounds Blvd
Show City, St, Zip: Smithfield, NC 27577
Show Secretary: Donna Worthington
Show Secretary's Email: donna.worthington@aol.com
Ameraucana Marketplace / Black LF Show Quality Trio
« Last post by Mitchell Taylor on November 12, 2022, 09:30:56 PM »
We are looking for a LF Trio of Black Ameraucana for our daughter to start her own Flock / 4H project. We are located in Southeastern Indiana, but are willing to have birds shipped if necessary.

Thanks

Mitch
Exhibiting & Promoting / Eggs?
« Last post by Birdcrazy on November 08, 2022, 11:00:18 PM »
Are your pullets and hens still laying? Yes, the ABC National Meet will be having an egg judging contest. My layers have stopped producing due to molt. For those of you that have eggs, there will be classes for LF and Bantam. There is no entry charge.
Thanks Gordon, sorry to hear about the raccoon problem glad it's under control now.

All 5 of the Ameraucana pullets entered in the show have been sold.
What a bummer Paul. You lose birds to the Heath Commision, and I lost many of mine to raccoons. At least mine is under control. 14 trapped raccoons and no dead birds for over 2 months now and I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel! I only wish that you had a better experience with the talk with the health Commision
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10