Author Topic: John Blehm  (Read 9339 times)

Mike Gilbert

John Blehm
« on: February 09, 2010, 09:51:09 AM »
Our president, John Blehm, is currently hospitalized with an irregular heartbeat stemming from another, as yet undetermined, medical problem.   Please join me in praying for a full and speedy recovery.     It is possible he may be gaining the use of a laptap while there, and I know he would appreciate knowing that many of us are concerned.   John\'s mailing address and e-mail can be found on the last page of the winter ABC Bulletin.

Bearpaw

John Blehm
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 10:37:38 AM »
 :(

Sorry to hear that.
Will be praying.
Bearpaw

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
John Blehm
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 10:49:42 AM »
Must be catchy, I\'m wearing a heart monitor as we speak......

Will pray for a full recovery. :)
Jean

faith valley

John Blehm
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 11:17:52 AM »
John,

We will certainly be paying for you.  God is in control, he will not say, \"Gee, I didn\'t see that one coming.\"  Heart issues can be scary, but your cardiologist will become a good friend; I know that I love mine. Hopefully you will be able to find a wonderful cardiologist to work with.

Jean, are you doing the holter moniter test?  I have to do that one every year- hate the medical tape- really breaks down your skin. Hope that you get positive results on yours.

Patty

John Blehm
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2010, 11:34:39 AM »
John
Us ameraucana beginers love you and hope you have a full recovery!

WE love you For your honesty,  Integrity and willingness to share your Knowledge & birds with us.

GET WELL SOON!

robin in california

cedarpondfarm

John Blehm
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2010, 02:25:14 PM »
John, you are a big part of what makes this organization special.  Newcomers aren\'t talked down to or made to feel dumb for asking questions.  The \"extended family\" atmosphere of the ABC is a reflection of the leadership and we are lucky to have you.        

We pray for your speedy recovery and good news for you and your family.

Nita Owens at Cedar Pond Farm in Milton, Florida

Coyote

John Blehm
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2010, 06:17:11 PM »
Prayers coming to you from all of us here in Iowa!

John

John Blehm
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
Thanks guys...you\'re very kind.
Just got home a while ago and plan to rest a bunch.  I\'ve got more meds to take and have to take it easy to avoid a stroke or heart attack.  Atrial Fibrillation or A Fib is what they call it.  I had another heart problem a dozen years ago that required a catheter ablation, so I\'m familiar with the Holter monitor and stuff.
I\'m sure Jean, Patty and you others know what it\'s like.

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
John Blehm
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2010, 08:07:54 PM »
Glad to hear that you are home and doing well. Take care of yourself and get a full recoverey.

Jerry

grisaboy

John Blehm
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2010, 09:06:31 PM »
John,
I\'m glad you are home.
Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.
Better let someone else shovel the driveway.
Ours prayers are with you.

Curtis

Tailfeathers

John Blehm
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2010, 11:17:25 PM »
John,

I just read a post on BYC that you were hospitalized and immediately came here to see if there was anything posted.  I\'m sorry I didn\'t hear about it sooner as I would\'ve certainly added my prayers to the many who were already lifting you up.  Things have been super busy and as you can see I haven\'t been to the Forum for quite some time.

I know you to be a man of faith so I am certain that you were comforted by the certainty that you were in God\'s hand and in good care during this ordeal.  

My prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovering and I, for one, am glad that you didn\'t decide to bail out on us here just so you could go enjoy paradise with our Lord a little sooner!     :D         :p

God Bless,

John Blehm
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2010, 02:16:41 AM »
glad you made it back home o k and will keep you and your family in my prayers

Anne Foley

John Blehm
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2010, 06:08:57 AM »
Hope you are feeling better now that you are home again.  Don\'t overdue things and make your family mad.  You\'ve probably scared them enough already!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

bryngyld

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bryngyld.com
John Blehm
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2010, 11:04:07 AM »
Good to hear you are home!  I would repeat the \"take it easy\" part, but want to add \"not too easy\".  My dad is 91 and he still chops wood.  We are sure that is what keeps him young.  I say reduce the stress in your life, but keep moving - maybe WALK to catch those chickens...  ^_^  might need slower chickens.
Lyne Peterson
Northern California

verycherry

John Blehm
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2010, 04:16:40 PM »
Sorry to hear about this John, but glad you\'re home now and hope you\'ll listen to the doctor\'s advise and take it easy.  Will be praying for you and your family.