Author Topic: Wanted - Blue Wheaten / Wheaten  (Read 4344 times)

CWC

Wanted - Blue Wheaten / Wheaten
« on: April 13, 2011, 03:21:35 PM »
Im looking for some nice standard sized blue or regular wheaten started chicks or adult birds. Please email me with photos and prices. Must be able to ship if your not located in the Cleveland, Tn area. ( can drive a certain distance to meet if close by ) chickswithchicks@ymail.com

CWC

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2011, 07:13:30 PM »
Anyone at all out of the 80 people that\'s viewed the thread?

Jess

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »
have you tried looking through the breeders list and see if you can find someone close to you?
They are several breeders in TN.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2011, 11:10:06 AM »
If you don\'t find anyone closer, I will have some blue wheaten chicks, possibly a wheaten as well. All BW hens & a BW roo. Will be 4-5 weeks.
The hens are my breeding,  the roo from blue egg acres.
Sue

Blue Egg Acres

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »
I wish i could help but with only 7 hens and 2 cocks, I cannot afford to party with any adults.  Don\'t have any started available (yet) and am trying to hatch a few chciks for myself.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 06:08:05 PM »
Yah, I prefer to party with kids too.  They are so much fun!

Blue Egg Acres

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
LOL, good one Mike :)

CWC

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 11:40:05 PM »
lol thanks guys for the laugh. I understand how that is. In Ameraucanas, right now all I have is lavender bantam Ameraucanas. And out of those I only have 4 hens and 2 roosters. Working on getting more hatched out of those but my hens are failing to lay me many eggs so far this year. Got my fingers crossed, hoping they will get on the ball or something soon.
I have gotten a couple emails from 2 different people. I think I might have me some more birds here soon. One person needs to hatch some first, and another has some roosters they are willing to sell. So we\'ll have to see what\'s to come.

John

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2011, 08:15:37 PM »
I cannot afford to party with any adults.

Wow, Mike you are on the ball.  I missed that, and I\'m still laughing almost out loud.  :D