Author Topic: ABA/APA Ads  (Read 3175 times)

bantamhill

ABA/APA Ads
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:43:15 PM »
I am organizing ABA and APA yearbook ads on a club page. I need six ads per page that are 2\"x2\". The ABA cost is $15.00 per 2\" square and the APA cost is $16.00 per 2\"square. You may buy more than one square and make a 2\"x4\" or 4\"x2\" rectangle for your ad at twice the money. Please contact Michael@bantamhill.com if you have questions. Checks should be made out to the Ameraucana Breeders Club and pages will be filled on a first-come basis.

Deadline is April 15th.

Michael

bantamhill

ABA/APA Ads
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 11:36:41 AM »
I only have interest from one person beside myself for the APA/ABA ads. The deadline is April 15th.

Michael

Mike Gilbert

ABA/APA Ads
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 02:38:50 PM »
Maybe we should just run a club ad and reference this website for the breeders directory info?   I am really disappointed the APA takes so long to produce a yearbook, and feel they should maybe skip a year to get caught up.
The ABA left a foul taste when they took our $500 for a pair of Bantam Standard portraits and then refused to correct the female portrait so we ended up with just one.    I\'m not inclined to throw any more financial support their way, even though I hold life memberships in both organizations.

John

ABA/APA Ads
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »
Each year it is difficult to get the required number of members to do a club page ad.  We offered and didn\'t get the takers, so I would suggest just letting those that want to buy an ad to do so on their own.

bantamhill

ABA/APA Ads
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 10:53:57 AM »
Current Status -

For the APA - I have three confirmed ads and need three more.

For the ABA - I have one confirmed ad and need five more.

I am not concerned about the money being to me by Wednesday, just the commitment.

Michael

bantamhill

ABA/APA Ads
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 08:45:22 AM »
4/14/09 - current status 7:45 am CDT

For the APA - I have four confirmed ads and need two more.

For the ABA - I have one confirmed ad and need five more.