Author Topic: Wisconsin State Meet  (Read 2279 times)

Mike Gilbert

Wisconsin State Meet
« on: September 22, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
The Wisconsin State Meet for the ABC is this coming weekend, September 25 -26, in Portage, WI.   Bob Walchak and I will be showing a few bantams.   Anybody else?
Jerry?

QUADCH

Wisconsin State Meet
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
Not this year :(

Mike Gilbert

Wisconsin State Meet
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 06:06:21 PM »
The 2010 Wisconsin State Meet is history.   Bob Walchak cleaned up in the Ameraucana bantams, with BB, Reserve AOCCL on a white cockerel, RB on a white pullet, BV blue wheaten on a pullet, BV and RV wheatens, BV and RV blacks, and BV and RV brown reds.   I managed a meager RV in the blue wheatens and I had no competition in blues.  There were no buffs or silvers shown.   Just a warning to the rest of you:  Bob IS coming to Frankfort.   Champion AOCCL was a nice white Chantecler pullet that went on to be reserve champion bantam of the entire show.
 In the large fowl there were four blacks shown and one wheaten pullet.   Geoff Stevens had BB and RB on his blacks, but those went no further.    There were more L.F. entered, but they did not show up.   It was a real nice weekend, had a good time visiting with other members and of course the Chantecler folks too.   We plan to try again at Menomonie, Wisconsin next weekend.  

QUADCH

Wisconsin State Meet
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 08:45:51 AM »
Thanks for the report Mike. That is always a nice show. I was sorry to miss it. Good to hear Ameraucana were well represented. Congrats on the RV.