Author Topic: Birds for sale at Shawnee ?  (Read 4677 times)

Birds for sale at Shawnee ?
« on: December 04, 2005, 01:30:07 AM »
Hi, My name is Thurman Main and I live in Chino Valley AZ. I am new to this board and am getting some birds back after a few years without them. I was wondering if anyone was bringing any Black Bantam Ameraucanas as that they might be willing to part with to the Shawnee OK show? If so please let me know. Thx, Thurman.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 02:45:46 PM »
Hi Thurman, and welcome!   If you don\'t find any black bantams may I suggest you contact either Michael Muenks or John Blehm regarding a chick order early next year?   There are others with the black bantams, but I\'m not sure whether they ship chicks.   A current Breeders Directory is available through John Blehm, the club secretary.

Mike Gilbert

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 04:11:17 PM »
Hi Thurman,
Michael Muenks will be coming to the Shawnee show, our Ameraucana South-Central District Meet.  I look forward to meeting you.  I do not raise bantam Ameraucanas although my wife and son, Matthew wish I would.  
Paul Smith

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 06:04:14 PM »
Thanks , I won\'t be doing any large fowl at least for the time being. I am going to try to go a little slower than I did before....the last year I was active I hatched over 400 birds. The pens will be seeing birds for the first time in a few years. I look forward to meeting the folks who will be there. Have a good day. Thurman

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 09:38:14 PM »
Hi, Thurman!
I live \"up the road\" from you in Flagstaff. I have black and blue bantams and if you would like eggs to hatch or young\'uns next year, let me know. :) Right now all my birds are just trying to stay warm during our single-digit nights.

This is a great group of people and I highly recommend joing ABC if you haven\'t already. There is great information here and people who are very eager to help each other.

Kathy

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 12:49:02 AM »
Quote from: Kathy
Hi, Thurman!
I live \"up the road\" from you in Flagstaff. I have black and blue bantams and if you would like eggs to hatch or young\'uns next year, let me know. :) Right now all my birds are just trying to stay warm during our single-digit nights.

This is a great group of people and I highly recommend joing ABC if you haven\'t already. There is great information here and people who are very eager to help each other.

Kathy

Thank You Miss Kathy, It will be good to meet you. I am in Flagstaff once in a while for work so this spring I may email you when I know I am going to be up there and maybe I can see your birds.
I am very impressed with what I have been reading here thus far, the people here appear to be great. John will be getting a check from me shortly for my membership. Thanks for the reply. Thurman.  

bantamhill

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 08:51:23 PM »
Thurman,

Send me an email at michael_muenks@yahoo.com and we can talk.

Michael Muenks

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 11:08:26 AM »
Great, Thurman!

I look forward to meeting you! I have to ask \"whose Spring\"? Ha, ha! Remember, we don\'t get \"spring\" here until June. :)
Just send me an email: klefevre@npgcable.com to make sure I\'m here as this next year will see me in New Zealand for my daughter\'s wedding. You\'ll probably catch me cleaning out the barn getting ready for a few sheep, as the chickens are gonna hafta share the barn next year.
All the best, Kathy