Author Topic: Pictures of my lavenders  (Read 10474 times)

dak

Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2010, 10:25:56 PM »
Quote from: HarryS
Wow,
  Crystal and Dak you both are off to a good start.  I really like my broodies to take care of the chicks.  I am starting to save some eggs but that means I have to keep them inside till Mar.  I hope you both have some luck with this hatch.  You will be ready for all the fall shows coming up in 2011,

I wish I had broodies.  Maybe when my LF Cochins get older.  I\'m hoping to go to Indy, but a lot can happen between now and then.

dardavis

Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2010, 06:54:38 PM »
I\'d love to see pics of the eggs from those beautiful lavs.

They are just stunning.

crystalcreek

Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 09:54:02 PM »
Sorry this took so long.

I did have to use a flash, but the picture is not edited.  The lavs lay a greener egg.  I have some blacks in there, too.

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 12:03:43 PM »
Crystal,
   Seen your auction and happy someone who may show bought them.  
Harry Shaffer

Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
Harry, I also purchased eggs from you. The Lavender Chicks are now 5 weeks old and I have to say they are all feathering out great. I didn\'t lose a single one that hatched. And even with shipped eggs the hatch rate was excellent.

I am looking forward to them very much.  These pictures show beautiful birds.  I hope mine turn out this good

HarryS

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 07:04:17 PM »
Cindy,
   I hope you win a lot of ribbons and trophies in the future.  Good luck.   Harry
Harry Shaffer

CWC

Pictures of my lavenders
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 12:43:22 PM »
They look awesome, love the full bodies on them birds. Who did you get your stock from and do you plan on selling any hatching eggs in the near future?