Author Topic: Looking for Splash Ameraucana eggs or chicks  (Read 3756 times)

titansrunfarm

Looking for Splash Ameraucana eggs or chicks
« on: January 30, 2011, 04:27:34 PM »
Looking for someone who can sell me some blue/black/splash eggs or chicks. My only splash rooster died before I could breed him to my blue/black hens, I also have one splash hen. All girls = no fun :(

Korfus Kluckers

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 04:42:23 PM »
If you look at the breeders directory they have several breeders. I know Jean \"pips&peeps\" sells eggs. Good luck I hope you find some.

titansrunfarm

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 05:21:34 PM »
Will do that, ironically I think I bought the deceased splash rooster from her. Thanks for the reminder!
Please don\'t hesitate to contact me if anyone else has eggs/chick though :)

Beth C

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2011, 05:12:44 PM »
Mike recently mentioned Wayne Meredith has a number of birds for sale. He may have a started cockerel.

titansrunfarm

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 10:32:56 PM »
Through the ABC breeders directory I was able to make contact with someone that has a splash rooster for sale one state away, I\'m going to go pick him up on Monday! Also purchased some hatching eggs via eBay from William Morrow\'s line, they are in the incubator as I type. May be able to get my blue/black/splash project back on track after all :)
I\'ve learned so much browsing this website, Thank You!

titansrunfarm

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 12:09:41 PM »
This is what I was told by the person selling the eggs, didn\'t mean to ruffle any feathers. So my post should have said: I purchased some hatching eggs from an eBay seller that I am pretty sure are not Easter Eggers...

John

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 12:29:05 PM »
ruffle any feathers

No feathers are ruffled, just a word of caution about those that are out there misrepresenting what they are selling.

tinadinkins

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 01:13:33 PM »
There is someone on BarkYardChickens that sells black, blue, and splash, they were in the bantams. I have eggs that should be peeping this weekend from her.