Author Topic: Some Ohio National Results  (Read 3222 times)

DaydreamsFarm

Some Ohio National Results
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:01:42 PM »
Here is a link to some photos from the Ohio National.  sorry there are dutch birds in the album too.  My Wheaton bantam cockerel won best of variety and best of breed, one of my pullets got reserve of variety.  Thank you Patty Pickard for selling me such nice youngsters, they have grown up to be nice birds!

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/daydreamsfarm/Ohio%20National%202011/

Catherine

faith valley

« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 10:23:44 PM »
So glad they they finished out nicely for you.  You have kept them in super condition!  Congrats on your win.

Patty

dixieland

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 12:43:23 AM »
Congratulations Catherine and Patty! And congrats to all of the winners this weekend!
We spent our weekend moving my sister\'s furniture to Houston from Nashville...Although it was great to see her new home,the 900 mile drive in a 24\' truck was rough.....
Have a great week everybody...

DaydreamsFarm

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:02:01 AM »
Thanks!  I feel your pain about the moving, I helped my sister move from Oklahoma to Ohio driving a huge rental van and pulling a car trailer. I came away from that experience with a new found admiration for professional truck drivers!

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 07:56:43 AM »
Got any photos of the white Ameraucana bantams?  Neil T was there and showing some.   Who judged the Ameraucanas?

DaydreamsFarm

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »
It was my first big show, and I was a bit overwhelmed by it all, I didn\'t get the judges name, sorry.  I also did not see the white ameraucana bantams, I would have taken their pictures if I had.  The isles were pretty busy and crowded.