Author Topic: Michigan Poultry Fanciers Fowl Fest Spring and Fall Shows  (Read 2381 times)

bantamhill

Michigan Poultry Fanciers Fowl Fest Spring and Fall Shows
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:53:59 AM »
I have received information about the Michigan Poultry Fanciers Fowl Fest Spring and Fall Shows.

The Spring Fowl Fest will be held in Alma, Michigan April 28, 2012.

The Fall Fowl Fest will be held in Birch Run, Michigan October 13-14, 2012.

Any member(s) interested in requesting a meet at this show should contact North Central District Director, Jerry DeSmidt with their meet request. Forms may be found on the ABC website.

Thanks!

Michael

John

Michigan Poultry Fanciers Fowl Fest Spring and Fall Shows
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:30 AM »
This year The Michigan State 4-H Poultry Palooza will be held in conjunction with the Spring Fowl Fest, which is a one-day show.  There is a new building at the fair grounds near Alma for the show this year.

The Call club\'s national will be at the Fall Fowl Fest, so I bet Patty will be there.  You can generally count on Jim, Paul, Jeanne, and ???.  I plan to be there showing a few lavenders, since this is the most local show for me.  I won\'t request a meet for it, but maybe someone will.
The Fall Fowl Fest is a two-day show at the Expo Center in Birch Run, just off I-75, across from the Premium Outlet Mall and a few miles from Frankenmuth.