Author Topic: Fancy Feathers Club Show, Canfield, OH  (Read 3744 times)

DaydreamsFarm

Fancy Feathers Club Show, Canfield, OH
« on: April 09, 2012, 09:11:46 AM »
Anyone planning to attend?  I will be there and am looking to pick up some LF and some wheaton bantam pullets.  Email me at Daydreamsfarm@aol.com if you have some to sell.  The large fowl I would prefer blue, black, or Lav or splits of but I am open to other varieties.

Catherine

DaydreamsFarm

Re: Fancy Feathers Club Show, Canfield, OH
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 10:04:26 PM »
Never mind all, I got some nice young birds.

Sharon Yorks

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sharonyorks.com
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »
It was really nice meeting you. Keep me informed on how they're doing. Hope to see you at the show.

--Sharon
Sharon Yorks
Mark 11:23

(Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big your God is!)

DaydreamsFarm

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 10:12:01 AM »
Hi Sharon,

I didnt see you at the show, did you make it?  The youngsters are doing wonderful!!  You have bred some beautiful birds.  The older splash birds are just becoming more beautiful every day!  Thank you!!  I'll send you some pictures when I take some!

Catherine

Sharon Yorks

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sharonyorks.com
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:06 AM »
Unfortunately, we couldn't make it. I was really bummed about it, too. I'm so happy the young ones are doing well. I'd love to see pictures as they grow up. I'm really happy with the chicks this year. I wasn't sure how they'd turn out since I had never crossed these parents before. The birds I bred were the best I had so I had no reason to think they wouldn't be nice, but you never know until you try it.

Attached is a picture of the cockerel we are taking to our county fair this year. He is only 20 weeks old. He's built like his daddy and is out of my largest hen. We just gave him a name today...Goliath!

If you know of anyone interested in cockerels, I ended up with quite a few this year. Can you tell how many males you ended up with out of the ones you got from me? They still may be a little too young for you to know for sure.

Keep in touch!   
Sharon Yorks
Mark 11:23

(Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big your God is!)

DaydreamsFarm

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2012, 08:28:21 AM »
Still too young to make a definite decision on sex yet, but they are some lovely birds!  The splash birds are getting prettier every day, all of them are!!   I am so pleased with the quality of these young birds, Thank you!