Author Topic: ABC Meet page on club website  (Read 3554 times)

bantamhill

ABC Meet page on club website
« on: January 29, 2006, 09:49:08 PM »
I uploaded the start of a listing of ABC Club Meets on the club website at the following link:

http://www.ameraucana.org/ABC%20Meets.html

I included the club \"Meet Policy\". I hope this helps those looking for ABC Club meets near their location and encourages people to request meets to be placed by their district director.

Michael Muenks
Bantamhill.com

faith valley

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 10:21:27 PM »
Hey Michael, thanks for putting up that page.  

Are there no shows for Ohio? I know that I requested several from our district director out here.

~Patty~

bantamhill

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 10:28:26 PM »
Not that I am aware of, but I am \"down the food chain\" and I receive information once the meet is official. I\'m sure they are out there somewhere! As soon as I get them they will be up and advertised.

Michael

John

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 09:46:55 AM »
Michael,
Thanks for adding the meet info and taking on the webmeister job.  

Patty,
If you still have the emails requesting meets, please forward them to me.  

Members,
Please always include a copy of the email to me when requesting a meet from your Director.

Directors,
Please always include a copy of the email to me when placing a meet with a show club.

faith valley

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 09:48:46 PM »
John,

You\'ve got mail.

~Patty~

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 11:27:39 PM »
Michael,

Thanks for putting the meets on line. I can not go to the show at the Cape. I will be attending a science research symposium at the University of Missouri at St. Louis. Unless something comes up I will be able to attend the show at Sedalia. I will not have birds to enter but will go just to see some quality birds.  

Rooster