Author Topic: North Carolina Fall Shows  (Read 3100 times)

Beth C

North Carolina Fall Shows
« on: May 06, 2012, 10:34:52 AM »
Here are some dates for fall shows in and around North Carolina:

Sept.  01, 2012 Volunteer State Poultry Club    Dickson,  TN  
Sept. 14-23, 2012  Central Carolina Fair Greensboro, NC Greensboro Coliseum Complex
Oct. 27, 2012 Friendship Poultry Fanciers  Morganton,  NC  Burke County Fairgrounds
Nov. 10, 2012  Something to Crow about Show  Newport, TN        Cocke County Fairgrounds  
Nov. 17, 2012   Anderson all Bantam Club  Clemson, SC    
Nov. 24, 2012    Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Club   Winston-Salem, NC Dixie Classic Fairgrounds
Dec. 03, 2012    Sandlappers Poultry Breeders Assoc. Barnwell, SC   LOW Country Classic
Dec. 03, 2012  Lawrence County Poultry Club Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Davy Crockett Classic
Dec. 08 2012   Cape Fear Feather Fanciers, Smithfield, NC Johnston County Livestock  Arena

Feel free to add to or correct this list, and to call/e-mail to network & talk chickens!

dixieland

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 10:45:12 PM »
Would you or anyone else in the area be able to come to the show in Newport, TN if we requested a meet? I would also like to request a meet for the Dividing TN show, but that is probably way to far for you.....

Beth C

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 09:25:01 AM »
I don\'t know if I will be able to but we\'ve got a number of members in western NC & eastern TN, so I think it would be a good location.

I definitely want to call meets for Cape Fear & Forsyth, maybe Morganton, but I\'m not sure what the procedure is for determining which meet is the state meet. TN has multiple choices, too. Can someone explain how that works?

dixieland

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 11:34:56 PM »
Great! Well, I want to request meets for the two I mentioned, so we\'ll have some good stuff going on this fall in addition to the National in Sedalia!!!! B)