Author Topic: ABA/APA Yearbook ads  (Read 11867 times)

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« on: February 12, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
Last year a few of us ABC members took out an ad page in the ABA yearbook.  It is on page 285.
The cost is $15 per square which is $90 for the page.  Sometimes we divide it up differently and take bigger ad spaces - just so that it adds up to a full page and $90.
If interested send your ad info to me along with a check made out to the ABA.  Once I have enough participants for page I\'ll start another, but if we don\'t get enough for any full page I\'ll send your check back.

jwoodhaven

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Associate
    • View Profile
    • http://www.woodhavenpoultry.com
ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 06:56:08 PM »
John,
Are you still looking for advertising for the ABA yearbook if you have room jake and I might be willing to put something in if needed let us know.

Jerry

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 07:04:38 PM »
Thanks Jerry.  So far I have all but one ad space spoken for to do one page.  Years ago I found out the best way to go is on a first one to send a check - first serve basis.  So if you want the space please get a check in the mail for $15 along with the info you want included in the ad.

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2006, 08:45:40 AM »
I\'ve received enough checks to buy a one page ABA yearbook ad, so if you haven\'t sent a check don\'t.
Those buying ads are: Mike Gilbert, Koralyn Kibbee, Lisa Cree, Michael Muenks and me.
Thanks. :)

bantamhill

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2006, 10:41:50 AM »
Any interest out there in the APA yearbook? They are taking orders now.

Michael

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 10:55:41 AM »
We generally do one when we do the ABA yearbook ad, but I haven\'t received anything from them yet.
I heard they finally got their 2005 yearbook mailed out earlier this year.

Blue Egg Acres

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2006, 12:32:58 PM »
I have put an ad in the APA book the past several years but I think I will pass this year. Between downsizing my flock and not being able to ship \"lives\", it just doesn\'t make sense to advertise.

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2006, 12:44:51 PM »
I\'ll be happy to put an ad in the APA book when it comes around again. I have had no problem shipping birds (unlike Barbara, sorry to hear it!) I take them up to the Cincinnati airport air mail facility, which is a long drive, but worth doing to get the birds out.

So, count me in when it\'s time to do an APA ad.

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2006, 07:32:43 PM »
OK, I got the APA letter in today\'s mail.
Once again on a first come basis...that is the first ones that I receive checks from...we will put togeather a club page in the APA yearbook.  
It is $96 and breaks down to $16 per 1/8 page ad.
Make checks payable to the APA and send them to me with your ad info.  I\'ll lay out the page and send it in.

John W. Blehm
4599 Lange
Birch Run, MI  48415

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 11:15:00 AM »
I have not received any ads and checks for a club page in the APA yearbook.  If you are interested in doing one together this year I need your check and ad info ASAP.  The deadline to have it in the mail to the APA in the 15th, so I need it in my hands by the 14th at the latest.  If we don\'t get enough ads to fill the page I\'ll return your checks.

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2006, 09:38:04 AM »
I received an email from Paul Smith that he is putting a check in the mail today for an APA ad.  I will take an ad also.  We need four more to fill a page.  

bantamhill

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2006, 01:27:35 PM »
I will also.

Mike Gilbert

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2006, 10:48:00 PM »
Since it was getting so late, I had already mailed in an individual ad.    So I\'ll have to pass on the club ad this year.
Sorry, but I didn\'t think we were doing one.

Mike G.

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 09:41:07 AM »
I can split ad spaces also, so if anyone wants a double ad we can do it for $32, an ad space and a half for $24 or even a half space for $8.  It just has to all ad up to $96.

John

ABA/APA Yearbook ads
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
Last Call!