Author Topic: Indiana State Meet Oct. 19, 2013  (Read 2032 times)

Schroeder

Indiana State Meet Oct. 19, 2013
« on: March 05, 2013, 11:12:52 AM »
I have set the 2013 Indiana State Ameraucana Breeders Club meet at  the Central Indiana Poultry Show in Lebanon on October 19, 2013. 

The 6th Annual Central Indiana Poultry Show was held on Saturday, October 20, 2012.  There was a show record entry of 2101 birds and 223 exhibitors.  The Open Show had 1247 birds and 114 exhibitors.  The Junior Show had 854 birds & 110 exhibitors.  Additional information on the show, and contact link for show secretary Doug Akers is available at http://ibccn.org/poultry/index.html

I hope to see many of my fellow Indiana (and surrounding states) ABC Members at the show.  If you have yet to participate in a show, this would be a good one for you to get your feet wet. It is the best way for you to learn from others about the high and low points of your Ameraucanas. Email or PM me if I can answer any questions about showing for your first time.
Duane

John

Re: Indiana State Meet Oct. 19, 2013
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 12:30:14 PM »
I think Michael is still very busy with family business and I assume the Spring ABC Bulletin is going to be late.  I will include this meet info on our ABC site's Meet page later this evening.  If other directors have placed meets that aren't listed on the Meet page, please email the info to me so I can update that page.