Author Topic: Coulee Region Poultry Club Show  (Read 7632 times)

Mike Gilbert

Re: Coulee Region Poultry Club Show
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2013, 04:52:06 PM »
Forgot to mention.  You can see a slideshow of 76 photos at our show on our club website, www.couleeregionpoultryclub.webs.com.  Just click on the photo gallery link and select the slideshow from there.    We do have an official show photographer, and our lady in charge of decorating is an art teacher.

John

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2013, 08:10:08 PM »
Hey, Mike, that donut looks pretty good.  I found the Photo Gallery link under the More button.   
http://couleeregionpoultryclub.webs.com/apps/photos/
Those are some great photos.  I see Jim, Bob and several other familiar faces.

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 09:05:24 AM »
  I continue to be amazed at how much FREE stuff we get from non-poultry people.  Those donuts were brought in by some lady from the Trempealeau County fair board I never met.   All our shavings for the cages were donated.  All our feed for the show (organic scratch feed) was donated.   The only motel in town donated the rooms for the judges, one of those for two nights (Jim Fegan).    One of our show catalog advertisers put in a coupon for a free night's camping.   Lots of nice baskets were donated for the raffle table.   We had about 100 chicks donated to auction off, so we did a live auction on them and raised $230. I'm starting to get the idea they might like us.