Author Topic: Congratulations!  (Read 4127 times)

Mike Gilbert

Congratulations!
« on: June 29, 2013, 03:02:20 PM »
Congratulations to our president, Connie Jean Ribbeck upon her recognition as an APA Master Exhibitor, #795, according to the 2013 APA Yearbook.   My copy was received in the mail today, June 29th.  This has to be the earliest the APA has ever completed a yearbook - at least in my memory.   Jean had nine major wins on large fowl Ameraucanas according to the book, plus many wins on her Sebastopol geese.  Way to go Connie Jean!

Russ

Re: Congratulations!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 07:23:03 PM »
Congratulation Jean what an accomplishment heres to many more shows and WINS  ;D

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 08:04:13 PM »
Thank You!!!

I didn't know that the points had been updated yet.  There were several wins that got missed and I had been working to get that straightened out. 

I will be at the post office first thing Monday looking for my copy of the APA yearbook.

My next goal is to get my Grand Master in the black and the white varieties of LF ameraucana.  I think I may be close to having it in my sebastopols.

I have had 2-3 class wins with my bantam black ameraucanas too.  Looking forward to seeing if they are listed. 

I have started an XL spread sheet to keep track of my wins and keep my coop cards just in case of any oversights.......
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:09:52 PM by Jean »
Jean

John

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 09:39:08 AM »
Congratulations and thanks for promoting Ameraucanas by showing them in the great northwest!

Beth C

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 09:45:15 AM »
Way to go, Jean!!

Thanks for posting, Mike - mine came in the mail yesterday but the child got to it first and I haven't pried it out of his little fingers yet.  ;)

Sharon Yorks

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sharonyorks.com
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 05:12:55 PM »
That's awesome, Jean!!! Way to go!  8)
Sharon Yorks
Mark 11:23

(Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big your God is!)

Schroeder

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 07:06:13 PM »
Proud to have you as our president, Jean.

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 10:02:44 PM »
Congratulations Jean. I'm setting off extra fireworks in your honor on the 4th!!!!
Gordon Gilliam

Jean

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pipsandpeeps.com
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2013, 08:58:45 PM »
Yeah!!!!

I finally got my yearbook today.

I took a look at the points and I am still missing about half of them.  None of my AOCCL wins are listed from 2011-2012 and my Champion of Show win is not listed either. :(

But still
Jean