Author Topic: White Ameraucana hatching eggs or chicks wanted  (Read 3028 times)

John

White Ameraucana hatching eggs or chicks wanted
« on: July 18, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »
Hello Mr. Blehm,
Could you possibly assist me to find a breeder of White Ameracauna hatching eggs or chicks?

I have checked the Ameracauna.org site but getting nowhere fast on this specific color.  Do you know someone or could you recommend someone for me to contact?  I live in Fairhope, AL and would like to have them by fall 2013.  Thanks so much for your time and any assistance you may offer to my request.  Verna Thwaits
"Large Fowl if possible" 
email Verna - vht@bellsouth.net
I'll also supply Verna with a link to this topic. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:45:09 PM by John »

Mike Gilbert

Re: White Ameracauna hatching eggs or chicks wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 06:31:18 PM »
She wrote me too, but it's getting a little late in the season for chicks or hatching eggs. We have had mid to upper 90's every day lately - and with no rain the crops are showing heat stress.   So far no bird losses.

Sharon Yorks

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sharonyorks.com
Re: White Ameraucana hatching eggs or chicks wanted
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 01:25:29 PM »
Have her contact Matt Parker from Lima, OH. His are very nice birds and I see on the breeder's list that he does sell and ship hatching eggs.
Sharon Yorks
Mark 11:23

(Don't tell God how big your problem is, tell your problem how big your God is!)

Dirty Ankle Acres

Re: White Ameraucana hatching eggs or chicks wanted
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 04:10:41 PM »
i have some gorgeous bantam white am's...they are Jerry Segler lines they are currently molting but once they start back laying i will have chicks and hatching eggs available.............i do know a lady on Facebook that has some really nice white LF am's not sure if they have started back laying but you can find her by name of Muddy Hoof 'Farm............hope this helps