Author Topic: Winter Bulletin  (Read 2639 times)

John

Winter Bulletin
« on: December 09, 2013, 03:32:46 PM »
Hey, I'm trying to put the Winter Bulletin together and need some quality photos of quality Ameraucanas for the cover page.  Please get the camera out email the best pics to me, ASAP, to be considered.   :)

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Bulletin
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 05:27:57 PM »
John, My camera is froze up! Minus 8 this morning and single digits for the high. 4 days of this and I've already had enough winter. The next weeks forecast - slightly warmer for a couple of days then back down. I had my first casualty of the cold weather today, an older hen that won't see another winter. I know those north of here are suffering also-keep the faith and keep the birds warm. Would hand warmers tied to feet and under wings help?
Gordon Gilliam

John

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 03:22:24 PM »
They don't have to be new photos and thanks to those that have forwarded some my way.

Schroeder

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2013, 08:08:54 PM »
Awesome job on the Bulletin, John.  Very colorful and professional looking.  We are very fortunate to have you so actively involved with our ABC.
Duane

Mike Gilbert

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 05:31:01 PM »
I got mine today, nice job John.   I was worried when I scanned Paul's article about LT, and then realized it had been written years ago.    Happy New Year everyone!