Author Topic: Michigan State Meet at the Fall Fowl Fest  (Read 6465 times)

Mike Gilbert

Re: Michigan State Meet at the Fall Fowl Fest
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 06:10:31 PM »
Russ:   Did you win with the same blue pullet you won with at Lucasville, or a different bird?

Jerry:   How about a photo of your winner!

Russ

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 09:21:21 AM »
it was the same blue pullet mike. I have a really nice blue cockerel that would of been finished by columbus but did not get entry out in time. The black pullet my daughter took rb with was also at lucasville. Unfortunately it did not get judged there because of an error on entry card. They had it down as a blue, most likely my fault filling out entry. She noticed it while cooping in and didnt say anything. We are still learning the ropes on exhibiting lol

jerryse

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 09:39:36 AM »
I will try to get a photo today . I have some on my phone but can not get them onto my computer . So pleased with my win with the lavender split pullet . Lets me know that type is good on the lavenders . While I consider this my own bloodline it contains blood from many other breeders . A favorite method for me is to add some diversity in a variety . Vigor and egg production improve . There is blood from John, Paul , Wayne , Kitch , DeSchmit . So many have helped .