Author Topic: Nebraska State Poultry Show  (Read 3832 times)

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Nebraska State Poultry Show
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:56:02 AM »
Just recently added to the ABC Meet show list is the Nebraska State Poultry Show  Nov 1-2 2014 in Lincoln Ne. Catalogs should be ready to download from the Nebraska State Poultry Assn. website in late Sept or early Oct. You can also request a mailed copy from show secretary Vicki Gilliam (gilavina@hotmail.com). I will keep you posted as to any show specs after our summer and fall meetings. Mark your calendar and I hope to see you there.

Gordon Gilliam

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
Re: Nebraska State Poultry Show
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 09:53:08 PM »
Just a reminder that the Nebraska State Poultry show in Lincoln, Ne Nov. 1-2 is rapidly approaching. Entries need to be postmarked by Oct. 20th. The easiest way to obtain forms is from The Nebraska State Poultry Assn. website. There will be $30 awarded to each BB in Junior Bantam Ameraucana, Junior LF Ameraucana, Open Bantam Ameraucana, and Open LF Ameraucana classes. We hope to see you there!
Gordon Gilliam

Birdcrazy

• Administrator
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 12:01:07 PM »
Ameraucana show results for the Nebraska State Poultry Show November 1-2 from 4 exhibiters were from 2  Bantam and 13 LF entries. Open show results for BV,BB and RV,RB on Bantam went to Kraig Thoreson (MN) on 2 White cocks. LF open show results  BV, BB, Champion AOSB on a Black cockerel and RV,RB, Reserve AOSB on a  Black Pullet went to Gordon Gilliam (NE). Junior show results were no Bantam entries, LF winner was C.J. Monheiser (NE). On a personal note, thank you Clif Redden for the Black Ameraucana day old chicks I purchased from you that won Champion AOSB and Reserve AOSB.
Gordon Gilliam

Brett Bartee

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2014, 02:47:41 PM »
Wow that's great, a bunch of good looking birds ya got there!

Clif Redden

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »
Congratulations Gordon!  Great job! I hope everything is going good for you and your family.