Author Topic: How about more club merchandise?  (Read 4149 times)

SkiBuny

How about more club merchandise?
« on: August 15, 2014, 12:27:36 AM »
John, how about more club merchandise, such as travel coffee cups, shirts, etc...?
Shakti
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 10:27:39 AM by John Blehm »

Lee G

• ABC Members
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Proposed changes to club DUES
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 09:52:31 AM »
^ same here  :)

John, how about more club merchandise, such as travel coffee cups, shirts, etc...?
Shakti

Also think this is a great idea, as well as a good way to help promote the breed. :)

I know I'd order a coffee cup and a ABC hoodie if we had 'em!
~ The duty of the breeder today and tomorrow is to create rather than imitate or simply perpetuate -- Horace Dryden

SkiBuny

Re: Re: Proposed changes to club DUES
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 08:11:17 PM »
Yes, hoodies, t-shirts, hats, coffee cups, etc...

John

Debbie

Re: How about more club merchandise?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 12:05:06 PM »
I've been wanting shirts! I've been using http://www.customink.com/lab?PK=04653 to work on a design for me and my boys. Personally I like shirts thst commemorate a specific event so I'm hoping to have the ABC logo on the back with 2014 National meet and a small logo on the chest with the word Member under it :)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 12:30:15 PM by Debbie »

Michelle Klales

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 07:16:40 AM »
You could start a cafepress store. Its a bit pricey but there is no start up fee. I did one for our local club. You should be able to go to cafepress.com and search Lebanon Valley Poultry Fanciers to see some examples...
Michelle

John

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 04:03:10 PM »
Anyone interested in an ABC name badge?  I will place an order soon to have a couple made for the new officers and this will be the last time for me to have these made so please order by the 15th if you want one.
They are 2" by 3" plastic name badges.  I haven't checked the price, but last year $10 covered it including Michigan sales tax and postage.  If you use PayPal to the club please add $1.  Email me for more info.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 07:44:45 PM by John Blehm »

Beth C

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 07:43:25 PM »
Sounds like a good way to promote the club at meets. People see the badge, ask questions, maybe walk away with a membership application?