Author Topic: Lucasville Meet  (Read 2090 times)

Jeffery and Cheryl Vance

• ABC Members
  • Associate
    • View Profile
Lucasville Meet
« on: October 07, 2014, 09:56:23 PM »
Sharon,
     We were very pleased and impressed with the way you handled things at Lucasville. Everything went smooth at a spectators view, everyone seemed pleased with how things went!!  It was great each evening to be able to sit down and eat supper among friends and talk chickens.  It was a pleasure for me to see Jeff relaxed and be able to be stress free form things at home, and clear his mind about work!  It was so good to put faces with names and actually get to see everyone. I must say there are some really nice folks in this chicken business.
       We really enjoyed our visits and talks with Clif and Linda Redden as well as Paul and Angela Smith too,  such wonderful folks. and we really enjoyed hanging out with Matthew Smith too.  Paul and Angels have a wonderful young man to be very proud of.  And also we can't forget to mention Christine and Will Kitch, very nice young man as well.
   Jeff keeps talking about how beautiful the blue hen was that Max had and also about the black hen that Camille won with was very nice too.   Russ Blair you touched  Jeff's heart by being so nice to the young girl that was standing up front at the table hoping to win something.
     Don't know if I have posted this in the right spot or not, but felt like I just needed to post!!!
     After Jeff retires I am sure he will be on this sight constantly!             
      Once again, we really enjoyed the meet and all the great company.
Jeffery and Cheryl Vance