Author Topic: 2015 Ameraucana National Meet Decided  (Read 8747 times)

Susan Mouw

• ABC Lifetime Award
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
    • Sand Castles Farm
Re: 2015 Ameraucana National Meet Decided
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 06:46:24 PM »
Who has a trailer that we could use?

I'll start checking rates on rentals as we get closer - right now, most places won't even give me a price this far out.

Beth - we could convoy one way - out or back - and you could still spend some time visiting.
Susan Mouw
Sand Castles Farm
http://www.sandcastlesfarm.com

SkiBuny

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 06:27:25 PM »
I have a banjo! Hee hee!!!

DeWayne Edgin

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 06:36:09 PM »
If you guys wasn't so far from me, i have three schoolbusses! I drive for my dad also on his routes when i can. lol

Don

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2014, 06:25:15 AM »
A school bus just might be the thing.  Just swing down thru the southern route and we can meet up.  But it just won't be the same without Beth and fuzz.  I understand, It's always great to take advantage of travel to see others folks and places along the way.

Shakti, bring the banjo along and you can entertain between shows.  And Larry can do the peacock dance again.

We will see what kind of details Paul can can provide after their show in a few weeks.  Looking forward to details.  What are the entry fees for a double show Paul?
Don Cash
Matthew 4:9

Paul

• ABC Members
  • Ameraucana Guru II
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2014, 07:27:45 AM »
Hi Don,

The entry fees are like paying to enter two shows at one time at $5 per bird.  A little steep but a bargain when you consider the Masters Cup Poultry Show at $25 per bird.  The junior birds are $3 per bird but they only show one time.  The other half of the day the juniors are involved with showmanship.
Paul Smith